Wednesday, June 4, 2008

busy days

Wow this week has been busy so far and It's not even half way over. I have been running around so much the past few days that I feel like I have hardly been home. Between going to stores to look for last minute baby shower stuff for this weekend, dr appts, helping at my dad's and birthday celebrations these have been some long days. And by the time the days are done then I am just too tired to blog.

So here are some pics from the past few days.

Dustin and Andy celebrating their birthdaysMia and Emma being so cuteHayden joining in on the funChristian actually wanting a picture takenthe girls just hanging outChase being silly

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Cute! I love the girls Hangin' out. We've waited years for that! Wish you were in the picture! Looks like a fun night!

Jennifer said...

I am glad you found a little blogging time! :)