Friday, June 20, 2008

summer is here

Photobucket

Today is officially the first day of summer. I thought that I would do some pros and cons of summer in honor of the special day. Can you guess my feelings on it?? :)

cons

- nights that never cool down
- ants
- getting into a HOT car
- clothes that stick to your body
- getting out of the shower only to be sweaty again right away
- stuck indoors
- can't sleep cause it's just too hot
- sun burns

pros

- BBQ's
- flip flops
- swimming
- going to the beach
- nice weather
- outdoor sports
- camping
(oh wait, this is California, the weather is always nice enough here for all these things year round)

Yes, I hate summer! Dustin and I both do. It's just too darn hot for us. So as the first day of summer is welcomed by some of you, we begin our count down to Fall and cooler weather.

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

AMEN!! We finally turned on our AC yesterday when I realize our house was 90 degrees INSIDE(oh, and that was 10:00 at night)!! It was horrible! I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

That's why you need to move here!!!! hee hee!! It was 90 here yesterday...everyone here freaked out. They would die in so cal or arizona. :) You guys could plan a vaca here and get outta that heat!!!

Letti said...

I can add one to the do not like list:
Big ac bills...lol