Friday, June 13, 2008

meet Mia and Emma...our nieces

Well I have been waiting for a while now to get my hands or should I say camera on these two little gals. And yesterday I got my chance and they did not disappoint. They did so well tolerating me putting them in trees, laying on the ground and what ever else I made them do. In fact I think Mia could have gone all night, but Emma was a little more ready to go ride her scooter.

I had so much fun girls...thanks again!! Here are a few of my favorite shots from yesterday.



Again I just want to thank my wonderful family and friends who have let me practice on them. This is something that I enjoy so much and I appreciate you taking the time to let me use and abuse you. :) If I haven't gotten to you yet...be warned! In the mean time do I have any volunteers?? :)

5 comments:

Harshes said...

Oh they are so cute! I love the picture of their hands on their knees and them jumping! How fun.

Anonymous said...

what adorable nieces you have michelle. the pictures turned out great!!! you are getting so good.

Veronica Peterson said...

cute pics!!

Monty and Kristin said...

I volunteer!! I can't wait for you to use and abuse us!:) I love the knee picture as well. So fun. They are beautiful girls!

Jennifer said...

Okay...these pictures are DARLING! In case you didn't know...you're awesome!