Sunday, June 1, 2008

weekend update

So Saturday was one of those days that I thought for sure I was going to be bald by the end of the day. My little man had me about to rip all my hair out. He was his usual mischievous self with a little extra fire this day. He decided that the carpet need some new permanent color and that my scrapbook pages needed rearranging. I do believe that this kid will be the death of me sooner rather than later.
So Chloe has finally got to wear her red shoes a few times now. I got a few pictures of her after church today, but the little stinker just wouldn't look at me no matter what I did. And believe me I looked like a fool trying to get her attention. I guess the grass was much more exciting! :)

6 comments:

Letti said...

(((hugs))) It will be better I promise. I had put evrything up with Kaidee including lotions and shampoos.

Harshes said...

Oh Michelle, I so know how you feel. Today, Tatum is making me want to curl up in a ball and cry and question all my choices as a parent. Ugh! And Chloe is so cute. You got some great pics despite her not looking at the camera!

Jennifer said...

You and I can go wig shopping together...when we have no more hair to rip out!
Kids cost so much money...not to feed and clothe...but to replace all the things they RUIN! :)

Anonymous said...

i tried to post this earlier, but blogger was being retarded!!!!

oh my!!!! is all I can say about that one...i see juliette doing the exact same thing someday. this is too funny (not really), eggs and permanent markers all in one week!!! christian is on a roll. i cant wait to see what you post tomorrow. ((((BIG HUGS MAMA)))) love you!

Monty and Kristin said...

YOU POOR THING!! Man, that kid is sure giving you a run for your money! Kory did that once when we lived in Vandenberg! He did it with a black sharpie and I actually got it out with a LOT of scrubbing and praying! I used about three Mr. Clean Magic erasers and something else...I forget, but if you want I have a nice Spiderman rug you can have!:) Sorry! love the shoes!

~gina lee said...

oh my.. I hope those were washable... yikes.. good luck my friend...

~g