Tuesday, June 10, 2008

mama and dada

So I was reminded that I have totally forgotten to document Chloe's first official words. I know that I mentioned a few weeks ago that she had said "mama", but that I thought it was by accident. Well I guess I was wrong because for the past 2 weeks or so she has been saying it steadily. And for the past few days now she is saying "dada" pretty regularly also. I just love it! Even though I think she is growing up way too fast. Why can't we just have them grow up at OUR rate of speed? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO...make her stop getting bigger!!!! I wish they could stay little forever. That's pretty awesome she is saying mama and dada now...she's a genius of course, but you guys knew that already!!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

So sweet!! I can't believe she's saying that already! Maybe she can teach Trey!