Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lizeth's baby shower

Yesterday was a fun and exhausting day for the Peterson gals. It was Lizeth's baby shower! This day was so much fun to do for her (and Ryan). They have been waiting for this day for a while now. Only about a month to go and we will be welcoming little Leilani to the world. Can't wait!!

The baby shower was a Hawaiian theme and so much fun to do. All the bright colors and summer weather made it even better. I do have to admit that it was a little HOT out for my taste,but I think most did well with the heat. All in all it was a success I would say and everyone helped out so that was even better.

Okay, I'm ready for Hawaii now!!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like TONS of fun!! I wish I could have been there!! Wow..after those pictures who wouldn't be ready for Hawaii!!;) ALOHA!! That was nice of you guys to put on for Lizeth! We can't wait to see little Leilani eitheri!

Jennifer said...

So cute!
Nyles looks like he's doing good too!

Harshes said...

Michelle, looks like fun. I hope everything is going a little better for you. You have been in my prayers.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

This was a great day. Thank you so much for all of your help. Dustin was a gerat help friday night and Michelle really helped out a lot on Saturday. Thank you for helping make a special day for Lizeth and Leilani. I love you guys.