Saturday, June 28, 2008

double the pleasure

Yesterday was a day that I had been waiting for a while now. I finally got to meet Justin and Tyler. These are the new twin boys of my dear friend Kim (and Jason too). They entered the world on April 1st, but made their debut a little early so I had to wait a bit to meet them. It was worth the wait! They are little dolls!! I am SO happy for Kim and Jason because they have been waiting a long time for this. You will never meet a sweeter person than Kim or someone wanting to be a mommy more than her. Congrats guys, we are so happy for you and your sweet family.

We just went over to visit, but you know I had to drag my camera along. They were looking so cute on the bed so I didn't dare move them. Maybe next time!! :)

6 comments:

Letti said...

They are adorable. I am so happy for Kim and Jason. I am glad that you were finally able to meet them.

Monty and Kristin said...

SO CUTE!! I'm so excited for them!! Was she just pregnant during Chloe's blessing? I remember them leaving right after the blessing and wondered if maybe she wasn't feeling well. I'm so happy they have the opportunity! They look so cute! Are they identical?

Anonymous said...

What adorable little ones. Great pics as usual hun!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute babies! I love the picture of the baby's feet. So precious!!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Kim and Jason's boy's are cute. They look just alike. You did a nice job taking there pics.

Harshes said...

Michelle, these pictures are awesome. I absolutely love them! Good job mama!