Thursday, June 5, 2008

learning new things

Today I met my friend Gina at a local park for some pointers. Last week she mentioned to me that I should meet up with her so she could give me some photography tips and I was not about to turn that offer down. I mean come on, if you have a pro like her willing to teach you anything then you better jump on it. She even waited for me after an hour long detour I faced trying to get there. The kids were a little restless with us, but who could blame them and it was still a great time. She gave me so many great pointers on lighting that I really need.

Thanks G for a great time. I hope you know how much it meant to me and how much it really did help me. I am very lucky to have a great friend who is willing to share her talents. Love ya!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from today. (pay no attention to the lens cap...it was all that would keep Chloe happy) :)


Now here is a picture that Gina took with her awesome new camera. So you can see I still have along way to go!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures michelle. so...whatever Gina teaches you, you have to pass along to me okay???? you're getting so good at this.

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow...now you know you're going to pass those pointers on to your sister, right!? Okay, PLEASE!! I'm glad you have a friend like Gina too! Love ya!

Jennifer said...

I was going to say the same thing...I could use some "Gina pointers!" Your pics are great...even with the lens cap!

Harshes said...

That was so nice of her and the pics turned out so great! Having cute kids helps too!!! ;-)

Letti said...

You are so lucky I want to go!

Olson Family said...

Chloe is Adorable!!!good job Michelle.