Tuesday, June 24, 2008

don't be jealous

So try not to be too jealous when I tell you that I got my NKOTB tickets yesterday. Yep, that's right! Even my hubby thought I was joking, but this is no joking matter. My niece Jenny (she's only one year younger than me) and I will be going together. Which is perfect because we saw them the first time together also. Jennifer (Idaho) was on board until we saw airline prices...darn. So October 11Th I will be in Vegas hanging tough with all the right stuff!! :) Yes, Dustin and the kids are going also, but not to the concert. We decided to make a weekend of it since we weren't able to go last month. So if anyone dares to meet us there and brave all the 80's hair, we would love to have you.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

No WAY!!! You ARE a die hard fan! Dustin is cool to let you go! :) You better take pictures!

lynda said...

Sounds rad! :) Have fun

Harshes said...

No freakin' way! They are together again? I went to a concert of theirs years ago, had the bed sheets and everything. That is awesome! Have fun!!!

Letti said...

I didn't kow you liked them so much. That sounds like a fun weekend.

~gina lee said...

you are too funny... omgoodness.. you will have so much fun..
~g

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I could cry right now!!!! I wanted to go so bad...but since i'm birthing a baby this year, and thats flippin' expensive, I cant go. :(

Blow Joey a kiss for me!!!!

Hang Tough Mama!!!!