Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's day and it was a pretty quiet one for us. Christian had gotten sick Saturday night with a high fever and still had it yesterday. We decided to stay home and focus on getting him better. Christian did make Dustin some cookies and gave him a gift that was from him, Chloe and the other 4 legged kids. We let daddy get a good nap and just relax watching his sports on TV. We didn't get over to our dad's houses, but we called them and they understood. We will visit them soon to wish them a HFD.

I want Dustin to know how much we love him and are glad that he is the dad of our family. He works so hard for us and we appreciate him and all he does not only for us, but for everyone else as well. He is the most generous person that I know. He is the best husband to me and a couldn't ask for a better father for my children. We love you Dustin...Happy Father's day!!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Happy Father's Day Dustin! Yeah...you are a super father and wonderful Husband. I'm proud of the man you are! Love ya

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

Yeah Dustin you are a pretty great dad! We sure love you. Thank you for everything that you do for us. You are so the man!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the new look!!;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!!! I just want to say that I think Dustin is an awesome Daddy and he reminds me a whole lot of Buck. We're so lucky Michelle!!!!!