Friday, May 16, 2008

and the drama continues...

Well if you are a regular stalker of my blog then you know that last week I had 2 sick kids. Well 2 days ago they both had runny noses again and I thought , here we go again. I wasn't sure though because Dustin really thought that it could be allergies because he has them really bad. We are still waiting to see!

Well last night Christian got really sick. He doesn't have a temperature, but he can hardly breath. Nothing seems to help him and his breathing is really shallow and hard. So sad! This did happen to him once when he was sick last time. So let's just say that he was up and so were we ALL night last night. And I mean maybe 2 hours sleep. Of course this would be the one night that Chloe got a good night sleep. Figures!

Well Christian had not improved much this morning so we decided to call the doctor to see what we should do. Dustin talked to a nurse and decided that he should be brought in. Of course good old Kaiser had no appointments as usual so it's off to the ER for little Christian. :( Dustin took him in and I am waiting not so patiently at home with Chloe.

Please say a little prayer for Christian and the rest of us if you can. It's been a difficult few weeks and we could really use some prayers right now. Anyways we will update you later on our little man's situation.

3 comments:

Letti said...

(hugs) I hope that they can figure out what it is. Good luck.

lynda said...

Sorry Michelle. Hope he gets better and stays better soon!

Harshes said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Poor little man. I will pray for you guys, of course. How is he doing now? I know I sound like a broken record to most ppl, but you should have your kiddos checked out by a ped. chiro and/or a naturopath! I hope whatever you guys do though leads to a fast recovery! (((((hugs)))))