Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

So last minute we decided to go to my sister Julie's for a BBQ. Dustin was exhausted because he had to work a few hours this morning, but was still up for going. Really I could have stayed home and just relaxed today with the family because Dustin and I both were tired because for some reason we just couldn't sleep last night. Well I know that part of my problem was a migraine. Yuck! We made it to her house and I'm glad that we did. We had a really good time and I was glad that they got to see the kids.

I must admit that the highlight of the day for me was Christian and Alex playing in the back yard. They were jumping off this little ledge that they just loved. They probably thought that it was so high, but in reality wasn't. It was so fun to watch!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTIES!!! How old is Christian?

Monty and Kristin said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a fun memory for them. You know they thought it was higher! They will be disappointed one day when they go back and see how small it is. Well...actually I guess the pictures will keep them in reality! So cute! Glad you had a fun day!

Veronica Peterson said...

"BBQ YUMMY!!!"

Harshes said...

Great pics Michelle!

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute together. We didnt do ANYTHING yesterday...buck and mal came down with some kind of flu or something where they ran fevers and ached all over. It was weird cuz they're alot better today. My headaches have been killer lately too, but i'm sure its just pg related.

Michelle said...

The boys look so cute together. It must be so nice to have cousins so close to play with. Christian looks in his glory.

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

I love Christians face in that last picture. It is so cute.