Friday, May 2, 2008

sick kid update

Just want to update everyone on the kids since you guys have been so great with the thoughts and prayers. Today was a better day and mostly filled with runny noses and crabby kids. They are both still pretty congested, but doing OK. Chloe has a hard time sleeping and last night was really tough. She hardly slept so that meant I wasn't sleeping either.

I woke up feeling a cold coming on, but I don't have time for it. So needless to say I didn't get done half of what I needed to today. My best friend and her family will be in town tomorrow and are coming to visit so I needed to clean. I got some done, but not everything. That's the good thing about friends, she won't care, it's me that will worry about a clean house.

I have more things to post about, but it will have to be later. I am just too tired right now and am off to bed. Christian just went to sleep so I must sleep while I can. Thanks again everyone!!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad the kids are doing a little better! Hope you have a great time with your friend and her family! Don't you dare get sick! Don't you know...mom's aren't allowed! We don't have time!:) Still prayin' for ya.