Thursday, May 22, 2008

...and I was worried

So I'm not sure what I was worried about with Chloe's lack of concern for sitting up. This week she has been doing it all on her own and sitting completely upright. I do have to admit that she does still occasionally fall slowly over. She has barely been sitting up very long and is already grabbing the rails in her crib and bouncing and even trying to get a leg up. Why do they want to grow up so fast? She also has been getting all over the house with the cutest army crawl ever for a couple of weeks now.

This week she has also had a BIG girl bath in the real bath tub. She just wasn't fitting in the small one anymore. She loves it and just splashes the water with her hands almost the entire time. Of course Christian has to join her each time and I just love it. He tells her "no,no baby" when she splashes because that is what we tell him when he does it. They are so cute together and just melt my heart. Those are the precious moments!!

6 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

She looks so big! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! You were only worried about that's what us moms do best!:) We can't help it! These kids are so precious!

Jennifer said...

Holy Moly! She's growing up! You're gonna have to lower that crib mattress or else she might be looking like Weston soon! :)

Anonymous said...

how funny that you have the laundry tub picture too...i think we all have pictures of our kiddos playing in the laundry tubs. they are so adorable michelle...give them big kisses from Mallory and Juliette. love ya. ps...get some rest mama!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Did I not warn you about exceeding a certain level of cuteness. That girl is adorable.

Veronica Peterson said...

She is sitting now, next thing you know she is going to be standing up.I love the pics!!!! she is so cute.

Olson Family said...

Hey Michelle! I LOVE your blog! It is so great. I gotta write more on mine now~you inspire me! :) I couldn't help but look at all your postings and pictures-adorable! I love the picture of Christian and Chloe when she is a week old and he is looking at her...what a cute big brother! And you gotta tell me how you put music on your blog~I'm new to all this and still learning. Anyways...great pictures and fun comments...luv it all!