Sunday, May 4, 2008

got a few things done

Well a few good things came out of preparing for my friends visit. Our house got some needed organizing done which is always good. Our family pictures got put on the wall for display where they belong. And I went back and got the original curtains that I wanted for the dining room. Always go with your first instinct right?! So bye bye to the pajama curtains.

This was sure fun to try and get done with a houseful of sickies. I'm sure that the hustle and bustle of that didn't help us with getting the needed rest to fight off the germs. This week should be a little calmer, hopefully, so the focus is getting 100% better. Please,please,please let this week be calmer!!! :)

Here are our new dining room curtainsand our family pictures

5 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

The curtians are cute!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Your curtians are cute! Yeah...always go with what you like best! I love your family pictures! What a cute way to display them! Hope this week is better for ya!

Jennifer said...

Okay...I thought the p.j. curtains were cute But I LOVE the new ones!!!! Good job! I am also planning to steal the way you hung your family photos. My front room has all black picture frames...so it will be easy to integrate it into my current decor!!! :)

Now go get some rest!

Letti said...

MIchelle it looks really good. Where did you get your frames?

Michelle said...

Thanks Letti,
I got the frames at Kohl's.