Wednesday, May 28, 2008

our happenings

Well the past few days have been busy between full of energy kids, taking my dad to dr appts and me not feeling good I just haven't had the time or energy for much of anything. I do need to mention what Christan did yesterday though. I really could have strangled him! Well Chloe was taking one of her brief naps and Christian was watching a movie so I thought it would be a safe time to get a quick shower. Was I ever wrong!! As soon as I was done Christian kept pointing towards the kitchen saying "ig." I had no clue what he was talking about so I went to check it out and was I ever shocked. He was saying "eggs" and this is the mess I found.I have been needing a new pair of sunglasses for a while now, but haven't been able to find any that I like. I never think that they look good on me or Dustin thinks that they don't. So since summer is pretty much here I decided to go to my friend Rhonda's work tonight and have her help me pick some out. I think we did a pretty good job, now I just need to keep them away from Christian or they will be history. :)they even have a cute little design on the sideJust have to mention that Chloe actually napped today and at the same time that Christian did. So mom actually got a little rest! Yea!!

5 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

I like your new sunglasses. Good idea to try to keep the glasses away from the kids. Greg's last pair were broken by Savannah a couple of months ago. He thought she wouldn't be able to brake them.

Monty and Kristin said...

At least eggs are easy to clean up! NOT! Eggs are the worst--so sticky and yucky!. I feel so sorry for you!!! The least you deserved after cleaning up that mess was a cute pair of sun glasses! Love them! Wow...you may have to lock Christian up for your next shower!

Jennifer said...

Ugh....what a yucky mess! That's not something you wanna see after taking a shower.

Lovin the new sunglasses! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...I would have freaked out!!!! this makes me really scared to have a boy...although...I could totally see Juliette doing the same thing. I love that you took a picture before you cleaned it up. get some rest (yeah right) mama!!!!!

Letti said...

I love the new glasses they are very nice. I remeber Kaidee doing things like that and every day it was something new. I couldn't wait to get out of that stage and now looking back it didn't seem like it was that bad. So their is a light at the end of teh tunnel.