Monday, May 5, 2008

should I be worried?

So I'm not sure if I should worry or not. Chloe still is not sitting up yet. She does the half way sit up, but just hasn't gotten there yet. I seriously think she might be crawling first because she really seems to want to do that. I can't remember when Christian sat up on his own, I better check that one. I know there is nothing physically wrong with her, but at 7 months I just thought she would be doing that already. I guess we always want our kids to be quick at things and learning. I always said she was lazy because she just wants to be held, maybe I was right!! :)

6 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I don't think you need to worry. She's just a little princess and is taking her time! If she crawls before she sits up that is fine. Trey sat up before he could roll over! I think Chloe was rolling before Trey!! Anyway, I think she's perfect!:)

Jennifer said...

I wouldn't worry either. Addie was over 7 months old before she sat up on her own. Every kid is different!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

I would worry a lot. Not so much that she is not sitting up yet. I would worry about even greater problems. If you take the mobility factor and multiply it by her age and divide it by the third power and then weigh in the variable of how much fun her brother is and add the derivative of thumb-sucking, then multiply all that by pi (carry the one) and then round up the flux capacitor gives you the real problem.I would be terrified at the potentially dangerous levels of cuteness that may occur. Be afraid Michelle. Be very afraid.

Love, Ryan

Erik said...

I don't do sit ups either, and I'm in my 30s. I don't blame her. In a couple of years, people are going to be telling her to exercise all the time, like they do the rest of us. She's just resting up.

Michelle said...

You've got quite the characters reading your blog :)

Letti said...

I would not worry either. All of my kids did things at different times. Kaidee never even crawled. Cole is still not talking much either. Is she put down a lot? Prop her with the boppy to build up her muscles.