Saturday, May 10, 2008

just perfect

A few days ago Dustin asked me what I wanted for mother's day. I told him a good nap, he just laughed at me. I thought about it a little and told him that I wanted to go to the Huntington Library. I love all the beautiful gardens that they have there and it's so peaceful. It's also where our engagement pictures were taken so that makes it even more special.

So yesterday we headed out to Pasadena for my mother's day present. It was perfect! The weather was great, a little overcast, and I was with the 3 people that I love most. My only regret was the big old bruise on Christian's forehead that I have no idea in the world where it came from. Looks great in the pictures!! :) A great day...thanks Dustin!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome pictures! I am so glad you got to have a nice "mother's day" in the gardens!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome mothers day outing!!!! mine will be spent unpacking and helping buck to catch up with his homework from last week. woo hoo. i'm going to take some time to get my pics on the computer though.

Monty and Kristin said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Looks like a fun day! Happy Mothers Day!! Aren't flowers so beautiful! What a beautiful Garden. I didn't know your engagment pictures were taken there! So sweet!