Tuesday, May 6, 2008

what have I been waiting for

Before Chloe was born we were out shopping and I found these little red shoes that I just had to get for her. Yes, I love red! They are like little red ruby slippers and too cute. So anyways here she is 7 months old and I just realized that she has never worn them. I tried them on to see if they at least still fit her and they do. Well red doesn't go with too many things so in the next week or so I need to find a least one thing for her to wear with them. I mean the girl has to wear them out on the town at least once! Today was also Chloe's first day in the bouncer. I don't know why I was thinking that since she couldn't sit up yet that she couldn't enjoy it. Was I ever wrong. She had so much fun in that thing and Christian had fun with her in there too. He was helping her play with the toys and even brought her his prized trains to play with. What a good big brother he is to her. We are so lucky!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It's a good thing you did put her in it now. When she learns to crawl she will not want to be held in one spot. I use to use a blanket for support and the boys used their since like 2 months. I mentioned to Dustin when you were out here that he would love a Johnny Jumpup too...you hang them on a wide doorway.

Letti said...

Those shoes are adorable. I love baby shoes. I remember doing the same things with my babies. I remeber them being to big for some outfits and so they were never able to wear them because I waited to long to try them on. I guess they just grow up to fast.

Jennifer said...

I love the bouncy play things. They save my life! I would never get a shower without it! I don't know how you've survived the last few months!

Harshes said...

Ok, your family is beautiful and I love the pic at the top of your blog! Your kiddos are so cute!

We put Annabelle in an exasaucer thing for the first time on Sunday! She has pretty much been held for the last 6 months! She'll be 7 months in a few days. Oh how it flies, huh?

Those shoes are adorable and red goes with pink and black! Post a pic of her sporting those! I never end up using baby shoes. So cute!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I love the shoes! Can;t wait to see the outfit you choose to go with them! Glad she's enjoying the new toy! Christian IS A Great older brother! She is a lucky girl

Monty and Kristin said...

We actually use to call Tyler Tiger! Sometimes I still do! I think it's cute. Tell Christian he can call him Tiger all he wants! We love all your pictures! Today I'm going to watch, out of the green box again. Today is camera fiddle day! I always love your pics!