Sunday, May 25, 2008

leaps and bounds

I definitely had no reason to worry about little Chloe. This week she mastered sitting up all by herself and has moved on to standing. Dustin walked by her room on Friday night and briefly caught her in the act. I caught her a few times yesterday and just couldn't believe my eyes. I guess she showed me !! Chloe's babbles have also changed tone this week. It sounds like she is trying harder to get things out. She has also said mama a few times. Of course not on purpose, but I'll take it anyway. I'm so glad that Dustin heard her say it too so that he didn't just think I was making it up. :) Now if she would just learn how to take naps then life would be a little nicer. :)
Christian is sure talking a lot these days and it sure is fun. We got him the leap frog videos a few moths ago and he just loves them. At least once a day he asks for frog, but usually it's several times a day. It's just great! I love to hear him imitating the videos. These are a few of his newer words: fast, try, walking, rocket, pig, cow, face, hair, fire truck and puppy. And these two are my favorites, scared and yuck. The way he uses them are so funny! Now that I think of it there are a lot of new words and I can't write all of them down. We are sure proud of him.
Don't you just love the cheesy face and fingers

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the Leap Frog videos!

Monty and Kristin said...

I LOVE the Leap Frog Movies you gave us! The other morning during Breakfast Kory said mom...this letter says FFFF. I was so excited! Thanks so much!! SUCCESS!