Monday, July 14, 2008

all by my lonesome

Well tonight I am a single parent. Dustin is up at scout camp and won't be back until tomorrow night. Of course this was one of those nights that Chistian was extra wild and even Chloe was in a litlle bit of a sour mood. I did manage to get them both to bed early though so that's one plus for the evening.

My only real complaint is that we were going to have a 3 day weekend this coming weekend to celebrate our anniversary, but not anymore. He had to use one of his days off to go to scout camp instead. :( So we will stay local instead and go to plan B. There's always next year right?! :)

5 comments:

Phipps Family said...

I hate being alone- nights are the worst. Tonight is the Enrichment night dinner. I probably have to bring my kids so you better be there with yours too if Dustin isn't back by then.

Anonymous said...

I dont like spending the night by myself either...i never sleep very good. I usually just spend the night at mom and will's house. I'm such a baby.

so what are you going to do for your anniversary???? 5 years right???? wow..i remember I was huge and pg with Mallory at your wedding.

Letti said...

I understand believe me Darian has been gone since june 3 and won't be back until Sept. 3rd.

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow..so what are you doing for your anniversary! Congrats!! Glad the kids finally settled down for you! Hope you slept okay while Dustin was gone. Been there done that.

Mario Jacquez said...

Thanks so much for letting Dustin come up and keep us company the boys really enjoyed it. If it makes you feel better the food was horrible. Next time you and Katie should have a "single moms night" and let the kids be crazy together.