Friday, July 11, 2008

boys,boys,boys...

On Saturday I sure did get my work out. You try getting some family shots of 4 rowdy boys who only have playing on their minds. Dustin's sister Kristin's boys were all staying with mammy and grandpa this week as her and Monty enjoyed a little vacation in Cancun. I wanted so bad to get some good pictures for her of her boys because I knew how much she had wanted some. So Mammy, Dustin and I did our best. I hope she was surprised! Hope you guys had a great vacation!

Dustin's awesome shot of Tyler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous is all i have to say!!!! You know she will love them!!!!!! I cant wait for you to take pics of our kiddos all together in a couple weeks...it ought to be a wild and crazy time.

Monty and Kristin said...

THANKS SO MUCH MICHELLE! I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED AND THRILLED TO SEE THE PICUTRES OF OUR BOYS. I KNOW THAT WASN'T EASY, BUT YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB. NOW I HAVE THE HARD PART...CHOOSING WHICH OF THE WONDERFUL PICTURES TO BLOW UP. I'M SO EXCITED! THANKS AGAIN!

Veronica Peterson said...

The pictures are very nice.

The Rich's said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED the pic of trey...so stinkin' cute..you are getting better everytime i look at your stuff!