Friday, July 25, 2008

family time is play time

FUN,FUN,FUN that's all I can say. So yesterday I had my first chance to do a family shoot. My friend Shellie had seen the pictures that I took of her sis in laws babies (remember the twins)and offered up her family as victims if I wanted. Umm...yes I want them! Anyways it was a blast and all I can say is I was beat afterwards from trying to keep up with those kids. So thanks for the practice guys...you were great...and I had a great time!! Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am cracking up at that last shot. The expression on that dad's face is priceless! And the huge smile on the little boy as he slides down is so sweet! You did great! I love the one of the whole family in front of the tree.

Way to go Michelle!

Mario Jacquez said...

you did a great job of capturing everyones personality in the photos.

Letti said...

Good Job Michelle. I love the one with all of them sliding down the slide.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Thank you so much Michelle. They turned out awesome. I'm so happy with them. What was up with the last picture of Greg????

Phipps Family said...

Great Job!

Harshes said...

Those are awesome!

Kaylene said...

You certainly have a gift Michelle. The Lomenicks sure are lucky.

Monty and Kristin said...

You got some great shots! I agree...the last one was so funny. Cute family!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

So he says that the look is due to the noise Cambria's skin was making as she slid down the slide. He can still hear it he says.

~gina lee said...

looks like a fun family..cute kids...
~g