Wednesday, July 9, 2008

some catching up

I have been wanting to post some pictures from the past few weeks so I can remember them, but just haven't had the time. Well finally I have a few minutes to spare so here goes. :)

Chloe's first time to the beach & her 9 month birthday (June 30th)
I have no idea what the kids were looking atChristian would not leave the store without these shoes our paper shredderyummy!!the best place to jumpChloe's new "big girl" jammiespassing the time as we wait for grandpa at his doc appointment

4 comments:

Letti said...

YOur getting really good at taking pictures. I love the last picture of Christian and your toes....lol

Anonymous said...

great pictures michelle. i'm especially jealous of the one where you guys are having In N Out!!!!!

when i'm in cali, can you come over and we can take pictures of the kids in my g-ma's backyard? that way we can get some good shots of them all together, and you can show me what the heck i'm doing. :) also...we need to have a girls only dinner...just you and me. Deal?

love you and miss you guys TONS!!!!

Harshes said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures! Can you believe our little girls are growing up so fast? Annabelle just blows me away every day. Claire is so beautiful! Is she just zooming all over the place?

Jennifer said...

Love your cute nail polish!

Those shoes Christian picked out just make me smile!!! HOW cute are those!? I would've wanted a pair if I saw them at the store too!