Thursday, July 17, 2008

what are we doing you ask...

So some of you are asking what we are going to do to celebrate our anniversary this weekend. Well...you will just have to wait and find out. HAHA! Seriously, we will be going on a date Friday night, even got a baby sitter and then Saturday we are heading to the L.A. area. We have a few things planned, but are still looking for a few more. We have decided to leave the kids with Auntie Marci on Saturday, I think they will enjoy that more anyways. That reminds me I need to call her and tell her they will be coming over. :) Lets just say it will be a weekend of a lot of firsts for us. If anyone has suggestions for things to do out that way let us know. Maybe something you enjoy or think that we might. Stay tuned for our choices...

7 comments:

Letti said...

I think that you should go to an Angel game, Go see Wicked. Those are things that I love to do.

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah...a babysitter! That is something we don't do enough!! In fact, it had been over two years since we had a baby sitter before this trip to Cancun. I must say...it was really nice. Now I know why the prophets counsel "date night" as so important! It doesn't matter what you do...it will be so much easier without the kids!! Have fun!! Can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

I second Letti's idea of seeing "Wicked". I just read the book and would LOVE to see the show. I bet it would be a blast.

Do something Romantic!!!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Wicked is awesome. I think that is a good idea. I would also look and see if Pro Wrestling is going to be in town. That might be fun too.

Harshes said...

Awesome! Have a blast! You guys deserve it. Are you close to LA? We are looking at a school out there for next year for me...

lynda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Hmmm...just hanging out together should be fun...no kids to worry about...what more could you ask for right???
Hope you guys have a BLAST!