Thursday, July 24, 2008

thanks all

I just wanted to say a special thank you to all who gave me your beauty secrets. I love them all! In fact the funny thing is that I have actually tried all of them before,except the honey and c. oil, and still have some of those products in the house. So thanks everyone and keep them coming if you have any more favorite products and it doesn't necessarily have to be skin care products.

Also thanks for all your posts on my memory entry. Those were so fun to read and I can't believe that I forgot some of them. I will blame it on mommy brain. :) If you think of anymore I would love to hear them.

I am so thankful for all the responses to my "get real" entry. I do think that we all needed that. It was great to hear that most of you go through similar things and feelings. Thanks for sharing, I'm, glad I did!

3 comments:

~gina lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~gina lee said...

secrets... hmmm. I have plenty.. but to disclose them hear.. Hmm..JK...:)

secret #1.. sunblock...(really, no secret to all)

secret #1007856 plenty of rest.. impossible for all, but they say it does work and plenty of water.. and eat healthy....

here are my 2 pennies. I may be repeating, because I did not ready everybody's.. but here they are...
:)
have fun
~g

Michelle said...

I was wondering when my sunblock queen would get around to that advice, but I do agree and always use it. Thanks G!! :)