Friday, July 11, 2008

tagged by January

so here goes...

i am: always tired
i think: gas prices are a joke
i know: that staying home with the kids is the right choice for me
i want: to move from Cali SO bad
i have: more than enough
i wish: summer was over
i hate: doing laundry (good answer Jen)
i fear: losing my children or my husband( again Jen)
i feel: hopeful
i smell: I do smell, I need a shower :)
i crave: right now, Sonic, because Jen just rubbed it in
i search: for the floor in Christian's room :)
i wonder: if it's going to actually rain today...I hope so
i regret: not getting the full college experience
i care: about my kids happiness
i always: brush my teeth before bed
i believe: you get back the kind of energy from the world that you put out
i dance: hardly ever these days
i sing: very badly
i don’t always: like to be the dependable one
i fight: the urge to pull my hair out some days :)
i write: in my blog all the time, I'm addicted I think
i lose: a little more of my mind everyday
i win: I always seem to win the chance to do the dishes...lucky me
i never: want to be a burden on my children
i listen: to my awesome satellite radio in my car (dito Jen)
i can usually be found: doing stuff with my kids and husband or at my dad's
i am scared: to spend the night by myself and of thunder storms
i need: to learn to be happier with myself
i am happy about: where I am in life right now and my awesome family

So I tag Jen F, Letti, Windy, Marisa O and Veronica
Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...we have SOOOO MUCH in common...no wonder your my best friend!!!! :) love you hun!