Saturday, July 12, 2008

way, way TOO much fun

Yesterday we celebrated Alex's 2ND birthday. Jenny and Ruben had his party at a bounce house facility (jumping jacks) in Rancho Cucamonga. We had never heard of it and definitely didn't know what to expect. We walked in and honestly both Dustin's and my eyes lit up. This was going to be a fun night for sure. At first Christian was a little hesitant, but that only lasted for about 5 minutes. Let's just say that I don't know who had more fun last night, the kids or the adults. The only negative is that I think the adults might be feeling some of the effects of old age today. :)

Auntie Julie and Chloe hanging outJenny and AlexDustin in actionJackie, Alex and Jenny

7 comments:

Mario Jacquez said...

We went to a party there a few weeks ago and has so much fun. I think the older kids enjoyed themselves alot more than the little guys.I did feel the after effects for the next few days.

Michelle said...

I saw a place like this (Bounce U?) on John and Kate plus 8 and saw the link on Matt's blog. We have one just down the road I never knew of...we have to go!!

Phipps Family said...

That looks like so much fun. The plus side is that once you are done there everyone will be ready for a nice nap. I will have to look in to that.

Anonymous said...

we have a place like that here in Boise...called Pump it Up. I'll have to take the kiddos to it sometime.

looks like yuo guys had a blast...i would definately need the Advil after a night of bouncing!

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow, that looks totally fun!! What an awesome party. We went to a gymnasitcs place one time for a party and it was awesome! I KNOW we don't have anything like that here. Glad you had fun.

Veronica Peterson said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

The Rich's said...

Yeah, i love those bounce things but last time i went i went head first down one and like skinned my face on it! It left a scab and everything..i felt like a wuss because it hurt pretty bad so just be careful :)