Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Marci
Entry by Dustin

i am: whatever you say I am
i think: therefore I am
i know: that my Redeemer Lives!!
i want: to be with my family forever!!
i have: to fill this out because my wife said so!!
i wish: i were an oscar meyer "you know"
i hate: as little as possible
i fear: failure in any aspect of my home life
i smell: but my wife loves me anyways.. :)
i crave: as little attention as possible
i search: for little things I can do to make people happy
i wonder: why some people are so angry
i regret: things only when I'm having a bad day
i care: what you think about me a little too much
i always: pick the worst lines to get into
i believe: everything happens for a reason
i dance: only to slow songs or with my kids
i sing: very poorly to myself in the car
i don't always: have the patience I wish I had
i fight: the narcolepsy
i write: on paper with a pencil or a pen
i lose: my breath after running 50 feet
i win: e(whine) when I don't win
i never: have enough time to do all the things I want to do
i listen: to audiobooks on my I-Pod
i can usually be found: if you just call my cell phone
i am scared: but my faith in God sustains me
i need: another pedicure ASAP
i am happy about: 80% of the time, (usually when Michelle is happy)

Hey Ryan, if your reading this your it!!

5 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Dustin, you're so funny! Thanks for doing that...it was fun to read! Glad to hear some of your thoughts. I love you

Michelle said...

Cute idea Michelle. A fun read.

Anonymous said...

that cracks me up that you got dustin to fill that out!!! i don't think I could ever get buck to do that!!! your hubby is funny!

Harshes said...

that was fun to read. i tagged brandon, but i don't think he even realized!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Dustin that was fun! Next time you get a pedicure, I DARE you to let them use polish!