Monday, July 28, 2008

she did what...

Since the weather was a little cooler than usual this morning I decided to take the kids to the park since it had been a while since our last visit there. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to try and get a good picture of Chloe and Christian together. What was I thinking? I am never going to get a goof one of my own kids together. :) So I gave up on the idea and just decided to get some individual shots if I saw any cute ones. Well what do I see out of the corner of my eye...Chloe going from a sitting position to a standing position. I almost dropped the camera when I saw that! I tried to get a pic of it, but couldn't get a good one. The event was over too quickly. She did do it a few more times throughout the day, but hasn't let daddy see her doing it yet.

Chloe standing up

9 comments:

Harshes said...

Wow! Can you believe how quickly kids learn? She is so, so cute! And what are you talking about? The picture with the 2 of them with Christian laughing is priceless!

Veronica Peterson said...

Cute pics! Chloe will be walking soon. Love Chloes dress.

Letti said...

It looks like she will be walking soon. I love the pics.

Jennifer said...

I love Chloe's dress! I keep wanting to get a pic of my kids together but I don't want to take the time to make them look presentable! :)

These babies are growing up too fast!!!

~gina lee said...

oh my.. she will be everywhere now.. Good girl Chloe..
~g

The Rich's said...

Oh the fun moments!! That is a darling dress by the way..hmm..i just said darling...i used to swear i'd never use that word, but i guess since we are moms we can use it, right? Your kids are so cute.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

You got some beautiful shots.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Awesome day to go to the park. Looks like you got some great pics. It looks like we are going to do one more week out here in Rancho. I can't wait to let you work your photo magic on our little princess.
Chloe is too cute.

Ryan and Lizeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.