Saturday, March 22, 2008

adventures in parenthood

Like a lot of other people we decided to color eggs today with Christian for the first time. I was concerned because I hadn't made that many for him to dye. Well that wasn't even an issue because after about the 4Th egg he had enough and was out of there. I think the process was too slow for him! :) At least there wasn't a huge mess to clean up. Better luck next year I guess :)

As I came out of Chloe's room from putting her down for a nap I made the mistake of glancing into Christian's room. Let's just say that he found some new uses for the diaper cream. Let's just say he got an early bath today.

What a silly day!!





1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! Kory had done that with Tylers lotion! It's hard to get mad when you realize what a cute picture it will be, huh!!

Yeah, kory wasn't too into the whole egg thing. Tyler however would have been happy if the eggs never stopped coming. Of course, we did get star wars covers for the eggs, so that may have helped!