Wednesday, March 19, 2008

this and that

Well I started out with every good intention today to get our room cleaned. Didn't happen! Somewhere in between time got away from me and again I'm gonna blame the kids...why not. :) I did however get the bathroom and kitchen cleaned so that should count for something, plus they really needed it.

I want to know who was here!! I can see that my page is being viewed, but by who?? Let me know that it's worth my time to keep this up. If you read this then I want you to let me know. Leave me a comment, leave just your name, e-mail me or something. :) Just say Hi and that you stopped by so that I can know. Please!! :)

That's all I have today..nothing too exciting to report. I will say that my husband rocks though! He goes to work all day then goes to my dad's to weed whack for hours when I know he just wants to crawl into bed. What a guy!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I check in everyday. I am jealous of your ability to actually sit down and write each day. It will be a good family journal.

Jennifer said...

I too have looked at your blog!
This is Jennifer...an old friend of Kristins from Rialto...I sometimes check out your blog through the link on hers! Feel free to check out mine also (I think it is "Brandon and Jennifer" on hers)...I am new to the blog scene...been doing it for...oh...a week or so! I am a mother of three...two girls and a boy...I live in my hubby's hometown of Snowflake, AZ...a far cry for where I grew up but!
Anyhow!!! Just wanted to let you know I was here! How do you check to see if people have been viewing your blog???

Monty and Kristin said...

Hey I look at your blog daily too! Your posts are fun. Sometimes I look while I'm nursing so I can't comment right then, but yes...I think it's worth your time!:)

Letti said...

I look too silly. Give it time and you will get more viewers. The more you post on other's blogs the more people you will get to look at yours.