Monday, March 10, 2008

choo-choo obsession


What are the first and last things out of my kids mouth everyday..."choo-choo." The kid is obsessed. We knew he liked trains so we got him the DVD of The Polar Express before Christmas and hoped he would watch it since he never watches TV. Well we were right! Now the TV ALWAYS has to have some kind of choo-choo movie on. The latest is the Thomas the train cartoons or movie. Have you ever seen it? Couldn't be more boring, but he sure loves it. If he sees smoke in the air he thinks that there must be a train over there blowing the smoke. So funny!! Who knows, maybe he will grow up and be a conductor.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So, you are really good with that camera! I love the picture and I think it's so cute he's so into trains. When he comes to our house we have a train. You know he is special because I'll even take it out for him!!:) My boys have to beg pretty good to get it out!:)

Letti said...

Thats cute. If Darian can get tickets again I will for sure invite you. It's funny that my kids have never been obsessed. Cole is my last chance but so far its all balls just like Chase.