Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter

What an eventful day we had. Since we had to wake Christian up this morning he wasn't really in the mood to come out of his room to find his Easter basket. We just couldn't convince him! So we took it into him and his little face just lit up. Then we headed to Church, came home and got things ready to go to my sister Jackie's. From Jackie's we came home for a minute to pick up some more goodies to bring to mom and dad Peterson's. Soon after we got there the kids all had an egg hunt and that was so funny. Again, Christian could have cared less and just wanted to play on the swing. Thank goodness BIG cousin Mia was there to look out for his best interest. She took his basket with her and made sure it got filled up. What a sweetheart!! A very busy, but fun day! And it was fun to spend time with Veronica and Marci talking about our blogs. We are a bit silly sometimes, but you got to love us!! :)



4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the easter pictures! Way more professional than mine! I was happy just to get one! I love the hair piece in Chloe's hair and her cute little smile. Cute dress. Isn't easter just so fun. I love the one of the three of you!! Love ya.

Letti said...

Happy Easter Michelle. I love the easter outfits.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful easter love!!!! you and your family are so gorgeous and I miss you guys so much. you are doing a wonderful job with your blog and I just added it to my favorites so I can check it out all the time now.

Veronica Peterson said...

WOW!! Those are some awesome pictures. And some very cute kids. Nice to have you in our family Michelle, we'll never have to get robbed at a photo studio again. Just kidding.