Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring has sprung

I love this time of year! The beautiful sunny days without the heat of the summer and especially all the beautiful flowers. So this time a year Dustin runs for the hills because it means that I want to plant everything in the yard. He absolutely hates the planting and yard work that goes along with this, but is usually a good sport for me. Well today Christian was my little helper and did a pretty good job, when he wasn't playing with his trains that is. :)

I also have taken on the task of starting my spring cleaning for the year already thanks to Letti. I actually started about a month ago and stopped , so thanks for the kick in the pants Letti. And this is the deep cleaning where everything gets a run through. So Chloe was the first room done and I plan on doing our room next. Christian's will be the challenge so I may put that off for last! :) I hope some more of you join the cleaning frenzy...it sure feels good when its done!

Photobucket

Here's my little helper and some of our projects from today.



My little helper for the day

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I bet he was a lot of help!!:) Isn't spring wonderful! Glad you're enjoying it!

Veronica Peterson said...

What a fun hobbie you have. The flowers are beutiful.