Monday, March 31, 2008

nothing exciting

Well nothing exciting to report today. If you didn't know,several months ago we got Christian a tent for his crib. This was because he wouldn't stay in his crib at night anymore and was no way ready for a BIG boy bed.Well today it happened! He trashed the tent to unuseable lengths. Thankfully he was exhausted at bedtime tonight so he went right to sleep, but we will see what the night brings and the next few days. Wish us luck!

So being that tomorrow is the first day of April I thought that I would list some of my goals that I have in mind for the month. Maybe this will help me stick to them. Here they are in no particular order.

1.) Finish "Spring cleaning" the house
2.) Paint the living room
3.) Get plants/shrubs planted
4.) Possibly get new curtains for the living room (mom's help for this one) :)

Well these are some of my goals and hopes really I guess. As time and money permits anyways! Also I have to help my dad with his taxes and paperwork a lot this month so that will take a lot of time also. Not looking forward to that at all! :( Anyways...if anyone loves to paint let me know and maybe I will even buy you lunch!! :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

I hate painting. there is nothing that I hate more than painting. I think painting is the worst thing in the whole entire world. Wait did you say lunch. Count me in. I'm normally free on Saturday mornings. Let me know when it is goin' down and I will try to be there.
Peace,
Ryan

Anonymous said...

I would help you paint girl!! I dont mind it...and I love the smell of a freshly painted room. But you need to be painting a room in a house here in Boise though.
Oh, and you prolly know by now, but they're having a BOY!!!! i'm so excited.
ps. your the the only one who posts comments on my blog...i know other people read it, but you're the only one who loves me.

Jennifer said...

I'd SO come and help you paint if I didn't live like 8 hours away!!! What color are you doing???
....I just read the post by "Jennifer and family"...here's a shout out to you Jennifer...if you read this! " I LOVE you because you have the most beautiful name in the world!!!" :)