Wednesday, March 26, 2008

just random me

So last week I was so excited because Chloe had 5 nights in a row of sleeping through the night. Well the joy is over! She wakes up now anywhere from 4-6am and thinks it's party time. I remember that Christian went through different sleep phases so I hope she gets a better one soon! :) Any helpful advice?

So here are some more of my favorite pics from Easter.

Christian sure loves the slide

Dustin and Greg

Mammy and Chloe hanging out

Savannah and Chloe

Chloe sure loves her feet

2 comments:

~gina lee said...

oh, how I just love those feet... great shots...
No advice here, still trying to work on the Ryder sleeping pattern. Madeleine, we just got lucky...

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! It was so good to see one of Dustins mom. She is one of my absolute favorite people. Miss her tons.
...You did a great job with your header too...I have given up! Take care...and oh...the Chloe faking you out about sleeping through the night thing...Weston is pulling that on me too...I am bad though...I just let him lay by me and he usually goes back to sleep.