Thursday, March 27, 2008

what would you do?

Photobucket
WOW,what a day! Dustin called me from work at just the wrong time today and everything was going wrong. Funny cause the day was going okay, but just that moment was a mess and he had to call during it. Doesn't it always work that way? Well anyways it paid off for me. When he got home from work he handed me my purse, camera and some money and said don't come back for at least 4 hours. He told me to have fun , but to take pictures to show him what I did.So many options and I couldn't think of anything for a while. I was in shock I think! Most things need appointments and really I didn't want to spend too much money right now. What an awesome husband I have! So if you had time to think about what you would do with a few child free hours what would it be? Who knows, with more time to think about it I might have done things differently. What a fun day!!

Here are some pics from my outing today.

got a pedicure

got a bite to eat

checked out a new park

called my best friend Jen

went to one of my favorite stores
Photobucket

7 comments:

Letti said...

How sweet. I need a pedicure so bad right now too. What a nice thing for him to do.

~gina lee said...

oh my.. I am so jealous.... Why did you not call???? I'm with Letti, I need one so bad, bad, bad.. Next time, i'm going with you... I am gald you had a relaxing day... you deserve it....
~G

Monty and Kristin said...

Aren't you a luck girl!! Yeah, I have no idea what I'd do...looks like you had just the right idea. I'm glad you had a nice day out! You deserve that! Go Dustin!

Anonymous said...

see, if you lived here, you could have called me up (i know you did anyway) and we could have done some cool kidless stuff together. its awesome you got a day to yourself...us mommies need that every now and then. (((BIG HUGS))) miss ya!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I am really missing the city today...sometimes small town life gets to me...and this is one of those days! So fun that you got some alone time!!! I have no clue what I'd do with a few free hours...go watch the cows graze??? j/k...hope your day is going great!

Veronica Peterson said...

Dustin is cool.

Jennifer said...

I can't take any credit for my new header...my friend Katie did it for me! I am glad she'd got those king of "skills"!!!