Monday, March 24, 2008

it FINALLY happened

Christian said the magic words..."thank you mama." I just about fell over, but yelled for Dustin instead. Of course when Dustin was there he wouldn't repeat it, but that's ok. I have been trying to get him to say that for so long. Everytime I give him something I tell him to say "thank you" and today it finally payed off. I guess I'm doing something right with the kid.
Photobucket
Today he also had his first officail play date at the park with the other kids from church. He had a blast even though it was a bit warm outside. I realized that I need to do more things outside of the house with him so I'm going to make that a goal. He is such a sponge right now and repeats things all the time. I am so pround of him!

4 comments:

Letti said...

Thats great Michelle. I it always feels good to hear our kids be polite.

Letti said...

Michelle I just saw your email. I can fix it tonight for you. Will that be ok. Don't worry I was always messing mine up in the beginning too.

lynda said...

Michelle I love your blog and your cute little kids. Miles is just starting to talk now too, so everyday it's a new word and I can't wait to hear what it will be. Good job teaching Christian good manners!

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats! Big day yeah! Now good luck getting him to say it again!:) No, I have no doubt he'll be a totally polite little guy. He's so cute!