Wednesday, March 12, 2008

two things I know

The first thing that I know is that Chloe does have a mad face. We saw it for the first time yesterday. Dustin and I were having KFC for lunch and decided to give Chloe a tiny taste of mashed potatoes. Bad idea! She took a second then did the yucky body shake and then gave us the face. Dustin and I looked at each other and just burst into laughter. Chloe did have another expression besides her usual smile.

The second thing that I know is that Christian must speak another language besides English. I mean what kid can possibly ignore his parents so bad. Now I know why when I tell him something 100 times in a row he ignores me. He must not understand me! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It appears as though Christian is just ahead of his years. He sounds like a typical teenager!!! Are you sure he doesn't have Ipod buds in his ears.

For some reason, mashed potatoes really gag the little ones. They did it to Jeffrey and Joshua, of course now they are one of their favorite foods. Don't give up on them.

Any other foods for Chloe yet? I bet she's ready :)

Monty and Kristin said...

You totally made me laugh! I could so picture Chloe doing the shake!! None of my boys like mashed potatos either...they hate potatos period! Trey likes sweet potatos, but the other boys act like I'm killing them if I hand them a potato! I try to tell them french fries and POTATO chips are hello...potatos...but they insist those are different! HAH!

Maybe Christian speaks French! Dustin should try it!:) GOOD LUCK!

Letti said...

Cole still doesn't like mashed potatoes. I think it's a texture thing. Cole has his own language too and the only ones that understand it are Chloe and Kaidee. You should try giving her mashed potatoes again and this time video tape her...lol