Friday, March 21, 2008

just another day

So we going to take Christian to the park today since Dustin was off, but plans change. Dustin was going to mow the lawn and asked Christian if he wanted to help. And boy did he! He grabbed his little toy mower and hit the door with daddy. It was so darn cute that I just had to sit outside and watch for a while. SO we figured that Christian had enough outside time for the day and we did other things.

This is kind of just for me so I don't forget, sorry have to be a bit selfish sometimes. :) I was getting a little sad because Christian was making no effort to say Chloe's name. I know it's a bit unusual, but I was still sad especially when he can say his baby cousin Savannah's name. He just refers to Chloe as "baby." Well Dustin and I call her Chlobear as a nickname and a few weeks ago so did Christian. We thought that was pretty cute! And now a few days ago he has attempted to say her name. It comes out more like Coey, but still I'll take it! Thank goodness!

Here are some pics from today and a funny one with Christian and SOME of his trains.





Chloe being silly!

3 comments:

Letti said...

very cute. I think that Chloe is a hard word to say but that is sweet that he is saying it now. I love the bubble that Chloe is blowing.

Jennifer said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS...CHRISTIAN LOOKS ME SO MUCH LIKE ANDY DID WHEN HE WAS LITTLE TO ME...MAYBE HE JUST LOOKS LIKE HIS DADDY...I DIDN'T KNOW DUSTIN WHEN HE WAS THAT YOUNG!
...I DO REMEMBER KRISTIN SAYING YOU WERE DUE WITH CHLOE AROUND THE SAME TIME AS ME! HOW OLD IS CHRISTIAN?

...LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A FUN DAY!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I love his little lawn mower! How sweet he wants to help! I don't have any doubt he's going to be an awesome big brother! Dustin was always so sweet with me. He'd even walk me to class when we were in High School. He may have taken a while to say her name, but he's got her back!:) Love the pictures!!