Sunday, March 30, 2008

happy half birthday

Well I'm a slacker and didn't go to church today because I was up most of the night with a migraine. Yuck! So today was pretty quiet around here, except for Christian as usual. :) I got the movie Enchanted and have been waiting to watch it so today I finally got the chance. About 10 minutes into Dustin was fast asleep so I was on my own. that's okay because is was a complete chick flick and I loved it. It was such a great movie that I think I'm gonna put it on my favorites list for now. I guess all us girls like our fairy tale endings!

As we were making dinner I mentioned to Dustin that today was Chloe's 6 month birthday. He said we should make her a cake. Why not? So we made the cake, but had no icing. It was the funniest thing to try and find a recipe online that we had enough ingredients for, but we finally did. Dustin even cut her candle in half. So "Happy half birthday Chloe." We love you!!

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I can't believe Chloe is already 6 months!! Wow how time flys!! My mom was good about half birthdays when we were little. We even would get a half a piece of gum!! Oh what we remember!! Happy half birthday Chloe!! We love you!!

Jennifer said...

That's fun to celebrate half birthdays! The cake looks yummy!!!
Hope your migraine is gone.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun day. we also love the movie Enchanted in our house...the easter bunny brought it to the girls!!! Dang, i cant believe Chloe is 6 months old already...i wish our babies would stay babies forever.