Friday, March 28, 2008

fun at the ranch

We have spent a few days at my dad's house this week helping him with things and every time we go I know it will be a bath night for Christian. For those of you who may not know, my dad lives on a horse ranch so that means plenty of dirt and a happy boy.Today Christian thought that the manure pile was a dirt hill and that it would be so fun to play in.I had to laugh because he was just so clueless and cute. So anyways, he has a blast at grandpa Bob's and here are a few pics that I loved from his time there.
I love his dirty little face
Christian playing between the hay stacksa happy boy

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did you grow up on the ranch? My husband Brandon grew up on a cattle ranch here in Snowflake...he and his brothers help his dad run about 80 or so head of cattle still. It's more of a hobby for them. Kaitlyn loves it too...being a cowgirl is in her blood. The other day she told me that she loves the smell of cow poop! :}
Hey, here's my email address jenflake@frontiernet.net

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are super cute pictures! I love the one of him in the hay with Dustin in the back ground! So cute! He looks like he was born to be on a farm too!:) Looks like a fun afternoon...at least for him!

Letti said...

Great pictures Michelle. I really like the one with him and your dad.

Marci said...

How fun! Such darling pictures!

The girls want to know if they can come with you sometimes and learn about horses--like riding, caring for, and what not!

Now that the girls and I have a car, thank you Michelle and Dustin, we can come without allergy boy, Erik.

And yes, let us help with the chores! Maybe that will cure them about asking if we can get a horse!