Sunday, March 16, 2008

the little things

Tonight we had dinner at Dustin's parents to celebrate Tyler's (my nephew) birthday. All the cousins were there and having so much fun. It was a pretty nice day so they played outside on the swing set most of the time and what a blast they had. It was so much fun watching them and believe it or not there was NO fighting. So this got me thinking that sometimes it's the small things in life that can bring a smile to your face and make your day. So here are a few silly little things that can bring a smile to my face:

* an unexpected call or gesture from a friend
* a new yummy nail polish color
* Christian making Chloe belly laugh
* Dustin doing the dishes
* a great episode of one of my favorite shows


Christian just having a good time!!

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I'd have to agree when Monty does the dishes that is a beautiful thing! Dustin was always good at doing dishes! Had a fun night. Christian is so cute. I'm glad to see he had fun outside! Thanks for the foot picture!:)

Letti said...

Thats a great list. Mine would include:
A movie with a happy ending
sitting down to a nice dinner
hearing the kids playing together
a beautiful sunny day
shopping with my sisters and sil's