Sunday, March 9, 2008

the BIG "30"

So I have the left behind the 20's and have now joined the the 30's club. I must admit that I am having a hard time with it so just give me a few days and I should be fine. :) So Friday afternoon we set off for Disneyland and stayed the night at the Grand California hotel. We had a great view of the park from our room and could even see the fireworks at Disneyland. Saturday the Peterson side of the family had a lunch/party for me at the park. It couldn't have been a more perfect day for the park and the kids sure seemed to enjoy it. The day ended with our Bishop's daughter's bringing over a cake that they had made for me. What a fun surprise! I really am blessed to have such great family and friends.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.






2 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday! You have now come into the 30's to be cool like me...lol It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! Looks like so far 30 is treating you pretty well!!:)