Thursday, March 13, 2008

picture practice

So as some of you know I am trying really hard to get better with the camera. I love taking pictures, especially of my kids, but I want to be able to capture some cool shots. I am in no means a professional in any way or will I ever be, but I just enjoy it in every way. So today my dear friend Morgan let me come over and spend some time with her and her two beautiful boys. So much fun even though little Noah wasn't too happy with me. So here are a few of my favorite pictures from today. Thanks again Morgan, Andrew and Noah. You rock!!



4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

You're doing so great!! I love the first one!! How cute is that! Yeah, I'm looking forward to the pictures you get of my boys this weekend!:) Love ya!

Letti said...

good job Michelle. I found a great website that offers a free photography class. It is twopeasinabucket.com. I love that I can do it at my own pace and best of all it's free. I printed out the entire 12 week class so that I can use it for reference.

~gina lee said...

Michelle, those are great. I loved how you just captured the moments... keep up the great work...
~G
I had fun today...hope you guys did too....

Veronica Peterson said...

Michelle, The pictures look awesome. I liked all of them and I like the foot shots.