Thursday, March 6, 2008

phases and stages

Well at the end of the night last night I got nothing accomplished that I had wanted to. I was done for!! And I owe it all to one little man named Christian. He has been sleeping so much lately so Dustin and I think that he is in a growing phase. He is also in a take my clothes off,ignore you worst than ever,push your limits, and throw anything and everything phase. Nothing we seem to try with him is working and it's so frustrating. Any suggestions?? have to admit though that is is pretty funny when he comes running into the room unexpected without any clothes on. :)

Chloe on the other hand is in an adorable stage. She is a rollie pollie and getting darn good at it. She also has found her voice. She squeals and shrieks all day and it sure is a cute sound. She is the happiest little thing and is always smiling. When I need a friendly face I know just where to look.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Fun times! Sounds like our house! Boys think that is so funny! He'll grow out of it...well maybe!;) If you find anything that works pass it along! Glad you're enjoying Chloe! I can't believe she's getting so big! They grow so fast!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!;) Love ya!