Tuesday, April 1, 2008

no April fools here

So I just wanted to share my excitement. Christian only woke up once last night , but fell right back to sleep on his own. When he doesn't get a nap during the day he tends to wake up during the night.So he didn't even try and scale the crib rails and this morning when he woke up he called for me to come get him. I think he forgot that he can escape on his own. Shh...don't tell him! And Chloe slept all through the night also.Let's hope this is the start of something great!

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Well, Tyler got me! He told me this cat I hate(he always poops on my bricks in the backyard and always under my car in the morning) was behind me. I totally believed him and went to scare him away mostly just to make the boys laugh, but they got the laugh because when I turned around there was no cat! Tyler thought it was so funny! I didn't even know he knew about april fools, but never underestimate what a kid can learn at school!:)

Jennifer said...

We put Addie in a "big girl" bed when she was about 19 months old (due to the fact that Weston was due in two months!)...she's a big monkey...climbs EVERYTHING...but she stayed in her bed! I was shocked. She does better than Kaitlyn most of the time!