Wednesday, April 9, 2008

warning...dad on duty

So yesterday I was at my dad's for a few hours helping with somethings and running him around town and Dustin stayed home with the kids. When I got back I saw that Christian was in his pajamas,at 4pm, and that his hair was wet so I knew that he had just had a bath, but I didn't know why. Then I saw the hair! Dustin decided to cut his hair because he thought it was getting too long. I guess I forgot to tell him that I was growing it out a bit. Oh well, it looks cute and now he's ready for the summer heat. :)

Here are some pics from the events of the past few days.

back yard fun
snacking on the gopoor Dustin changing the tireChloe trying so hard to sit on her ownChristian's new short hair and eating one of his favorites, plain bread :)

4 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Christian's looks so cute with his new hair cut!!!!

Jennifer said...

WOW! Christan is a real multi-tasker there with his shopping cart and lawn mower!!! Too cute! Cute hair cut Dustin...much better than the butcher job I did on Weston! (not even going to share pictures of that!)
Looks like ya'll are keeping busy!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Wow Dustin looks so cute changing that tire.
You are the beast of her burden. Peace out playa.

Ryan

Monty and Kristin said...

I love Christian's hair! Can I send my boys over? They are all due for a cut!:) Glad you got your tire fixed! Love the pictures!