Tuesday, April 15, 2008

check another off the list

I'm so excited because I got Christian's room cleaned today. I must admit that I was so not looking forward to it and was really fearing it. Well the weather today was so nice and COOL and it gave me the burst of energy that I needed to get started on the task. As I walked into his room all I could think was "where do I start?" Well I just started and it went pretty well. It was so funny though because as I would throw things away Christian would dig them out of the trash. He was so excited to see toys that he forgot that he had. I got all done except putting up the new curtain, so maybe Dustin can help with that tomorrow. It's nice to have his room clean and able to be walked through if at least for only a day or so.

The funny thing is now that all rooms are cleaned out we have to find room to put all the stuff. :) So now that is the task at hand. We do have a storage shed out back, but it's full so now we have to clean that out so we can put more stuff in it. Such a funny cycle. Well at least I have some hope now that I may actually get my goals for the month accomplished!!
Look what I bilt today with Christian's help of course This is what happens when Dustin goes to buy the new rocking chair :)

4 comments:

Letti said...

good job Michelle it looks great.

Jennifer said...

Is the recliner the new rocking chair??? Brandon would be SO envious! He's been dying for a recliner ever since I physicaly removed his old broken one from our house about 5 years ago! I even made sure I broke it extra good so he couldn't bring it back! :)

Love Christian's room...and what you said about the endless cycle of storing things is so true! I can't wait to have a house that has enough room for all our stuff!

Anonymous said...

Looking good hun! Too bad their rooms dont stay that way for long, huh? call me later, or i'll call you. muah!

Monty and Kristin said...

Christians room looks so cute! I love the bookshelf! I think you can never have enough storage! You make me want to do my boys room! I'm looking for some things to put in Trey and Kory's room! Hope to make it as cute as you! Oh, the rocking chair looks like something Monty would buy...big and bulky! I bet is cozy!!